Technical Charting Tools
Active Trader Chart (ATC)
ATC (Active Trader Chart) is the professional Technical Charting tool provideswith a complete overview of indicators and technical analysis functionalities and advanced built in intelligence:
- Complete technical indicators and drawing tools library
- Advanced studies
- High Usability
- Workspace & Template Management
Active Trader Chart reprovides the state of the art in the technical analysis.
Why is Active Trader Chart currently used by millions of investors?
- More than 70 indicators and drawing tools
- Interactive technical analysis studies
- Intuitive interface
- Drag & Drop functionality
- Customizable Look & Feel
- Optimize your screen space thanks to the pull down menu
- Maximize the Technical Analysis chart by detach function
Technical Indicators and Advanced Graphics Studies
ATC includes more than 70 technical indicators and a whole set of technical drawing tools including MACD , Moving Averages, Parabolic SAR, Bollinger Bands, Keltner Channel, RSI, Momentum, , Levels of Pivot, etc...
To view the list of the main indicators and Technical Analysis Studies of Active Trader Chart, Click here.
Template Management: Any particular set or combination of internal and external indicators can be saved and used as template with any instrument.
Workspace Management: Any study created with ATC can be saved, stored and subsequently uploaded with their relative time-series. It is also possible to share the Studies performed by other Professional Analysts.
Usability, GUI & Control
ATC is complete in any user interface aspect: zooming, chart plotting, perfect visualization of any indicator and access to the underneath data. The professional and cutting edge design of ATC is constantly developed by our Research Team continuously adding innovative features: 3D Candles, Animated Zoom, backgrounds, price limits, etc...
JCompare is the intuitive tool for the comparisons of multiple instruments and comparisons to benchmarks.
It is a sophisticated tool for comparing the performance of any financial instrument: Stocks, Futures, Commodities, Funds, Sectors, Markets, etc...
JCompare has been developed for the analysis of relative performance, sector rotation, inter-market relationship.
The "Performance" is the percentage change in closing price during the period of comparison. This type of chart is very useful for showing relative performance, the rotation of sectors, the correlations between markets.
Which advantage does JCompare give to your strategies?
- Comparison between different instruments
- Standardization of performance - allows to compare different types of instruments such as shares and funds with benchmark indices.
- Multi-comparison – The features of the application allow comparing a very large number of financial instruments within the same chart.
- Dynamic Benchmarking – You can calculate the performance of a financial instrument compared to a predetermined benchmark or reference tool.
- Ease of use – simple and intuitive interface, makes of JC a tool suitable for all investors.
Point & Figure
It is an advanced tool for forecasting analysis with the Point & Figure technique. An ideal tool to use classical P&F analysis with high usability.
Point & Figure Charts are based on uprising columns of X and down-rising columns of O to represent Price movements (not considering the stream of time). This Chart type is very useful to analyse resistance and supports and “real” trends: that is formed because of the price movement and not because of the time.
Which advantages does P&F give to your strategies?
- Filters fake Signals – The independence from time variable allows to delete or filter out price fluctuations and trend changes considered with no effect, helping the analyst to develop investment strategies more reliable than using traditional chart.
- Track Primary Tendencies – Dependence from the only price variable can highlight the only primary tendency of the financial instrument.
- Professional Analysis – is advanced and complete in functionality, the ideal choice for the most demanding trader.
- Top User Interactivity – The possibility to interact with the system offers the user multiple setting options according to his preferences.
- User friendly – for Traders approaching P&F Technique: Simple and intuitive interface facilitates the use of the Point & Figure technique even for users with less experience.
- Automatic – Allows you to quickly set parameters with few mouse movements.
Candlestick Pattern Tracker
Candlestick Pattern Tracker is a powerful solution able to recognize, highlight and search for specific candlestick configurations and events in order to back-test and monitor the behaviour of any instrument.
The description of the candle’s configuration makes it suitable both for advanced trader and beginner users.
ITtrading had been shortlisted as finalists at "The Technical Analyst Awards 2010" as BEST SPECIALIST PRODUCT with "Candlestick Pattern Tracker tool".
Candlestick Pattern Tracker is able to identify more than 70 candlestick patterns and for each one offers a complete description of the composition and features of the candlestick and a description of its interpretation.
The Candlestick Patterns are grouped according to the Signal delivered: Bullish, Neutral or Bearish. A brief description is provided for any Candlestick pattern .
The Candles Groups are the following:
Uncertainty in Neutral Trend
Uncertainty in Bullish Trend, Start (Bullish Trend Reversal), Bullish Trend Continuation
Uncertainty in Bearish Trend, Start (Bearish Trend Reversal), Bearish Trend Continuation
Which advantages Candlestick Patter Tracker gives to your strategies?
- Identifies more than 70 Candlestick configurations
- Provides a complete description of the interpretation of each candle identified
- The immediate visual impact makes it an Easy and Intuitive tool
- Customizable Layout
- Ease of use - it can be used both by professional investors and by those approaching the candlestick analysis for the first time.